How to find Professional Information Limited
- Travelling from South or North, follow the A1/A1M to Scotch Corner (the major junction of the A1 and the A66). The offices of Professional Information are located approximately three miles from Scotch Corner.
- At Scotch Corner, follow the signs for the A66 in the direction of Brough and Penrith.
- After approximately 1.5 miles, take the left turning, signed for Gilling West and Richmond.
- Descend the steep hill and then bear left at the junction and pass through the village of Gilling West, continuing towards Richmond.
- Olliver is clearly signposted on the left-hand side, half a mile or so after passing through Gilling West.
- Follow the long drive all the way until you reach the car park. Pass through the top car park area and park opposite our reception.
- The main entrance to the Professional Information office is directly opposite the car park in the centre of the building between the two trees.
- The nearest mainline railway station is Darlington, on the main East Coast line between London and Scotland.
- The travel time from London Kings Cross to Darlington is usually 130-150 minutes.
- Taxis are available at Darlington Station; the taxi journey to the office should take approximately 15 minutes.
- The nearest airport is Durham Tees Valley (has limited flight schedules from major airline hubs).
- Taxis are readily available at the airport; the taxi journey to the office should take 15-20 minutes.
- An alternative airport is Newcastle. Taxis or hire cars are available and the journey time to the office is approximately 60 minutes.
Professional Information Limited
Telephone: 01748 828800
For contact details